Some people are unhappy with their faces in that they feel that their face looks bloated, puffy or round in comparison to the rest of their body. Perhaps you feel you would just look more attractive if your face was slimmer.
There are a few things you can do to slim out your face:
- Do Facial Exercises – Google facial exercises and you’ll see that there are many exercises you can do to tone the muscles in your face, which will in turn give you more definition in the right places
- Drink More Water – Drinking water actually reduces overall bloating contrary to what you would think.
- Limit Alcohol Consumption – Alcohol consumption can increase weight gain and bloating.
- Cut Back on Refined Carbs – Refined carbs cause bloating and general “puffiness”
- Get Enough Sleep – Lack of sleep can cause puffiness in the face, including under eye bags, etc.
- Watch Your Salt Intake – Even if you maintain a low cal diet, a diet that is high in salt will lead to overall puffiness.
- Fillers – For more definition in your face, consider getting cheekbone and/or jawline fillers to create a more angular look. This procedure costs roughly $650-1300 per year to maintain.
- Kybella – Kybella dissolves fat. Injections under the cheekbones can dissolve the fat that creates “chipmunk cheeks” and create a slimmer facial structure. The procedure costs about $750-2250 depending on how much product is needed.