Signs of An Abusive Relationship

Find out if your relationship or the relationship of a loved one is unhealthy or toxic. If you conclude that it is, make sure to seek immediate help from authorities or a qualified therapist or counselor who specializes in abuse or family relationships.

Police or Therapists? – If these symptoms apply to your relationship, seek immediate help from appropriate professionals. If you need physical protection, contact your local police. If you need psychological help and support in leaving your relationship, find a good therapist or psychiatrist. Talk to family and friends in order to see what kind of support would be best for you. Find every way possible to either get the abuser to stop the behavior or get enough support to leave the relationship.

Professional Help – Therapists, counselors and psychiatrists can be great resources in helping you navigate the situation.